We are Xtreme Youth Projects a youth organisation established in 2010 and formally registered in 2011 in terms of Non Profit Act 1997 Act 71 of 1997, we are based in Tembisa township and other areas around City of Ekurhuleni.
We are the Organisation that initiate and facilitate youth
development interventions aiming at reducing youth
unemployment, offer advice for social cohesion, promote
Arts and sport amongst young people.
We uphold and promote principles of community
youth empowerment through the implementation of
skills development initiatives, Knowledge sharing,
Target: Youth in and out of schools (Aged 12-35 years).
Throughout history, young people have played an active role in shaping major social and political advancements in South Africa. Today’s growing economic globalization and social emancipation requires youth to contribute to the economy and society at large. In order for South Africa to craft a better future; we need to invest more on youth encourage them to actively participate in the mainstream economy. In addition youth are the most affected by social illness and instabilities, hence we focus on youth as future leaders.
1. To encourage youth entrepreneurship spirit to
assist in the economic emancipation.
2. To promote use of Performing Arts and Sport for social cohesion and community values.
3. To ensure an increased number of successful small business enterprises managed & controlled by the youth.
4. To develop and nurture a responsible youth, that can make sound decision about their lives.
5. To empower youth with technical skills, and occupational skills needed by labour market
Our mission is to enable youth to proactively create sustainability for themselves and their families into the future. To provide a platform to harness and nurture young people through informed, innovative and value driven approaches for personal, community and nation.
To be a leading organisation in Gauteng province that contributes in sustainable community development projects.
3. Commitment 4. Fairness